Featured Interior Design Cases
- Cauff v. Fine Decorators Fraud case against largest decorating firm in country doing millions of dollars a year in business. Company owner’s license was revoked; Cauff received one million dollars. Scroll down for Miami Herald Article
- Bodor v. Howard Design Group Interior Design suit by CFO of Ivax Corp for frauduluent billing and shoddy workmanship, at residence. Confidential settlement.
- Sergio Danquecourt (Bacardi) v. Fine Decorators Interior designer fraudulent billing practices at residence
- Steven Zelman Style Design v. Perla Lichi Interior designer business dispute. Successful resolution.
- Fleishner v. SW3 Consultants and Sheree Roberts Interior Design suit, by minority owner of L.A. Fitness, for fraudulent business practices and shoddy workmanship, at residence. Verdict for homeowner.
- Mendez Design v. Dematos Venezuelan owner of Miami residence refused to pay balance of $1,000,000 in charges, verdict for Interior Designer.
- Bryan ‘Birdman’ Williams Confidential resolution of issues at Palm Island, Miami Beach Residence.
- Derek Ettinger v. Interiors by Steven G Settlement of Interior Design Dispute
“Certified by International Interior Design Association (IIDA) to lecture Interior Designers for CLE credit.”
Please see my other website for articles, blogs and updated law at www.InteriorDesignLaw.com
Contract Issues Related To Chapter 481, Florida Statues
by: David K. Minacci