Featured Interior Design Cases
- Cauff v. Fine Decorators Fraud case against largest decorating firm in country doing millions of dollars a year in business. Company owner’s license was revoked; Cauff received one million dollars. Scroll down for Miami Herald Article
- Bodor v. Howard Design Group Interior Design suit by CFO of Ivax Corp for frauduluent billing and shoddy workmanship, at residence. Confidential settlement.
- Sergio Danquecourt (Bacardi) v. Fine Decorators Interior designer fraudulent billing practices at residence
- Steven Zelman Style Design v. Perla Lichi Interior designer business dispute. Successful resolution.
- Fleishner v. SW3 Consultants and Sheree Roberts Interior Design suit, by minority owner of L.A. Fitness, for fraudulent business practices and shoddy workmanship, at residence. Verdict for homeowner.
- Mendez Design v. Dematos Venezuelan owner of Miami residence refused to pay balance of $1,000,000 in charges, verdict for Interior Designer.
- Bryan ‘Birdman’ Williams Confidential resolution of issues at Palm Island, Miami Beach Residence.
- Derek Ettinger v. Interiors by Steven G Settlement of Interior Design Dispute
“Certified by International Interior Design Association (IIDA) to lecture Interior Designers for CLE credit.”
Guest Lecturer at Oklahoma State University – 2019
Please see my other website for articles, blogs and updated law at www.InteriorDesignLaw.com
Contract Issues Related To Chapter 481, Florida Statues
by: David K. Minacci